I AM Cafe
Cas Bom Vento
I AM Cafe
Cas Bom Vento
For this week, I’m gonna talk about media player. Do you know that you actually have a media player preloaded on your computer? For Windows user, you will have the Windows Media Player whereas for Mac user, you will have the Quicktime player.
What actually defines as the best media player? From my perspective, I would say that the best player is the player that can play HD videos smoothly without using a lot of your computer RAM usage. The more RAM usage that your computer uses, the slower your computer will be.
Alright as usual, I will list down the best media player that is FREE and probably the best on the internet! This is based from my usage experience and through research. Well those are better than Windows Media Player and Quicktime player,thus don’t hesitate to try them!
1. VLC Media Player – Speechless. Probably one of the best among the rest. Practically can play any video files that you can throw to it. The player plays the video smoothly without any problems and it uses low memory!
2. Daum Potplayer – Similar to VLC Media Player, however it is second best due to the fact that it requires more memory than it. The program includes a long list of built-in audio and video codecs that enable you to play almost any media format you can think of too.
3. Media Player Classic Home Cinema – Another lightweight media player, supported most video formats too. For those who frequently uses RMVB video files, I would highly recommend you’ll to download this now!
5. ALShow – A newcomer among those listed above. It enables video, audio and screen capturing. You can even bookmark scenes from movies! Well the best and awesome thing about this player is that you can quickly hide and mute a video by just pressing the ESC button while engross watching. This can prevent you from being caught red handed by your boss or your parents for watching “secretly” videos, you know what I mean!
Do drop by your comments! Share with us with regards to the Media Players that you are using right now. Enjoy your day!
OK. What’s the hell is cloud storage? No idea at all? Well I’ll simply put it this way, you know, it is actually storing your data over the internet than the usual storing and transferring over to the thumb drive or so called USB flash drive.You can also share your files among your families and friends easily. All this for free!
Nah, no point beating around the bushes, I’ll go straight to the point. I’ll give you 5 best and free cloud storage for you guys to use throughout studying in Temasek Polytechnic.
1. Dropbox – 2 GB free. Support syncing your documents to Desktops, Iphone, Ipad, Android, Blackberry.
2. Box.Com – 5 GB free. Support syncing your documents to Iphone, Ipad, Android, Blackberry.
3. Sugarsync – 5 GB free. Support syncing your documents to Desktops, Iphone, Ipad, Android, Blackberry.
4. Google Drive – For those who has a google account, you can straight away make use of it! Support syncing your documents to Desktops, Iphone (Coming Soon) , Ipad (Coming Soon), Android.
5. Skydrive – For those who has a Live or Hotmail account, use this! 25 GB free space. Support syncing your documents to Desktops, Iphone, Ipad, Android, Windows Phone. However, this site is a bit slow for uploading of big files. You have been warned!
Overall, my best pick pick will be Dropbox and Sugarsync. Why? It due to the fact that they are super fast and you can simply drag and drop your files in your desktops! You may then able to access the files from other computers (with internet access of course!), your mobile phones or from your Ipads.
Do enjoy using them. I”ll bet you that they will come in handy for your future project works!
Well cool isn’t it? You actually do not need to purchase Windows 7 if your intention was to get the feel of the new design. For those who are still using the ‘old’ Window Xp due to under a tight budget or perhaps just do not care, fret not. This post is just specially for you!
Before I started, I would like to show you my desktop to prove to you guys that it really works!
Tada! It works!
First of all, the first step. Simply download the necessary files here. Small in size, total 14mb only. Extract the files right after downloading it.
Secondly, you will see folders label ‘step 1′, ‘step 2′ and etc. Easy, just install step by step as per indicated by the names!
Lastly, still can’t figure out how to actually do it? No worries, play the short 5 minutes video below to really guide you step by step if you really just can’t catch it!